Friday, September 19, 2008

A Post on Pregnancy Tests

I tend to be really cheap about some things. Like women's dress socks, they're so expensive that I wear mine until they are threadbare. And Pineapples, love them but they don't fit into the budget regularly.

There is a very large range in the price of pregnancy tests, at Walmart you can get them anywhere from $10 to $40. Here is where my penny pinching kicked in… I'm not willing to spend lots of money on a stick I'm going to pee on, especially if I'm going to be jumping the gun and testing early. So what's my solution? The dollar store. I know what you're thinking, "You can't get pregnancy tests from the dollar store!" To this I say, you bet you can, and they're only a buck so you can test anytime you want.

Mom is convinced it would take 4 dollar store tests put together to equal one regular (expensive) one or that I'd need to be halfway through my pregnancy but I'm determined to prove her wrong, they did after all both say negative and that was true.

So here's to a future dollar store test that will bring the news we're waiting for.
L

0 comments: