Wednesday, April 11, 2012

What Catie Wore Wednesday #73

When Brad is off work we try to make an extra effort to do fun things with Catie during the day, since Friday was a holiday we headed over to Stir Crazy, a family play place.  Catie had a great time climbing and sliding and playing on this red car.  They have a bunch of coin operated toys that are hugely over priced so we never pay for them but she still likes to ride the car.

And a couple awesome, strategically taken bath photos for you.


I'm not one to buy Catie an Easter dress but this year I found this dress that I could not resist and it just happened that the first time she wore it landed on Easter Sunday, so Easter dress it became.


I cannot believe how grown up she looks in that photo. She's so tall and she's wearing grown up flip flops and looks like such a lady.  I thought I'd give you a photo from around the same time last year so you can see just what I'm talking about.  What a difference a year makes, especially when it comes to hair.


We were playing Red Light, Green Light which she thinks is just about the funniest game she's ever played.  It involves lots of stolen steps and even more giggling.

0 comments: