Monday, February 11, 2013

Eyelash Extentions

My Mom recently took an eyelash extension course and she needed a model. The class was here in Calgary so a model I became. It may have given me a complex when the other participants examined my lashes and told me mine were short... I'd always thought I had sort of long lashes.

Anyway, I thought if give you a before and after of my lashes.
Keep in mind she didn't do a full set and the lashes she used were the same length as my own so these results aren't very dramatic, they really only thickened my lashes. They still look nice though so I thought the photo was worth posting.

4 comments:

Jenn said...

Your mom is the coolest mom in the world!!

Cathy West said...

I agree with Jenn. Your mom is the coolest in the world. And she sure has cute girls. The lashes look pretty good too.

sharon said...

Hi Laura!
I am sorry to try to contact you by leaving a comment here on your current post, but I couldn't find a contact email address for you on your site.... My name is Sharon (from www.momof6.com), and I am working on a freelance article for iVillage on 20 great organizing ideas we love on pinterest- and I would like to include your magnet makeup board in our round up.

Would you mind sending me an email at sharon at momof6 dot com so that I can give you the details? (Since we are a large site, we make it a practice to ask bloggers before featuring them or using images!)
Thanks Laura!

Unknown said...

Marvelous, that blog are exceptionally useful about cosmetics, design. On the off chance that anyone need to enhance magnificence then you can visit us once Eyelash Extensions near me Highstreet Kensington .