Monday, May 4, 2015

Retro Vinyl Chairs

Guys word has got out that I like to do upholstery and the jobs are pouring in. I'm loving all the projects that are coming my way.


These chairs belong to a friend of my parents that I've known forever, and if I'm not mistaken I think they belonged to her husband's parents so they're legitimately retro. For how old they were they're in surprisingly good condition and they have been a super easy job. I've only done two chairs and I think I have 4 more to go but I'm waiting for the chairs to be delivered. That original pattern is pretty sweet hey?


I think the red was a great choice.

Pin It

3 comments:

firoz mahmud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
firoz mahmud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
firoz mahmud said...
This comment has been removed by the author.